Season Passes are Now Available for the 2022-2023 Ski Season!
Visit us at the Upper Lodge or call to get the Early Bird Special now. (Currently only accepting Debit or Credit)
|Category||Early Bird Special
Nov 1, 2022)
Dec 1, 2022)
(As of Dec 2, 2022)
|Child (5 & Under)
|Novice (6 – 8 Yrs) Anytime Pass||$261||$290|
|Anytime Pass - Special Sale until November 1, 2022||$320||$369||$410|
|Shared Parent Pass (see below)
|Out of Town Pass (see below)||$250||$250|
|Family Season Pass – Immediate Family/Same Household||Pre-Season||Full Price|
|Family of 3||$903||$985|
|Family of 4||$1068||$1150|
|Family of 5 +||$1233||$1315|
|Park Pass – Required to use the Terrain Park|
- HST and Hill Upgrade Fund not included. Hill Upgrade Fund is a mandatory, untaxed charge of $10 on individual passes, and $20 for shared parent and family passes. No Hill Upgrade is charged on Child pass
Bonus with the purchase of Season Pass
Show your season pass for discounted lift tickets at participating hills across Ontario. Details to come.
Shared Parent Pass
An Anytime Pass to be shared between two parents. Only one parent can use the pass at a time. Must purchase a junior or child pass in conjunction with this pass.
Discount applies for individuals currently living 100km or more from Laurentian Ski Hill. Intended for those who travel a distance to get to the hill. Proof of address is required.
Ski Hill Closure Due to Covid-19
In the event the government mandates closure of Laurentian Ski Hill for more than 14 days due Covid-19, at any time after December 1, 2022, pass holders will have the option of refund or credit based on the following schedule:
|Credit and Refund Schedule||Credit||Refund|
|Before December 1, 2022||100%||100%|
|Before January 1, 2023||70%||40%|
|Before February 1, 2023||40%||25%|
|Before March 1, 2023||20%||No Credit|
|After March 1, 2023||No Credit||No Credit|
Laurentian Ski Hill Season Pass Refund Policy
- Season passes are non-refundable and non-transferable
- If there are extenuating circumstances such as injury or job transfer, a credit or refund request must be made in writing to [email protected]
- Full credit or refund for your season pass will be given if the request is made before December 1, 2022. No questions asked.
- Refund or credit request after December 1, 2022 will be based on the schedule above
- Season Pass must be returned to Laurentian Ski Hill sales desk prior to credit/refund being issued.
- After December 1, 2022, credits or refunds are only issued for the following reasons, (accompanied by appropriate documentation): job transfer or injury
- Refunds/credits for medical reasons shall be supported by a doctor's certificate.
- Refunds/credits for relocation shall be supported by a letter from an employer outlining details of the transfer of employment location.