Season Passes are Now Available for the 2023-2024 Ski Season!
Purchase your Season Passes online now!
*Super Early bird price from June 1st - August 31st, 2023
|Family Season Pass – Immediate Family/Same Household||Early Bird
(June 1st - October 31st, 2023)
|Family of 3||$975||$1075|
|Family of 4||$1175||$1275|
|Family of 5||$1375||$1475|
|Family of 6||$1575||$1675|
Family refers to family members residing in a single household with proof of address. Family is defined as a married or common law couple, or single parent with their child(ren). No more than two adults per household age 18+
|Terrain Park Pass – Required to use the Terrain Park|
|Early Bird (June 1st-October 31st, 2023||Regular Price|
- HST not included.
Show your season pass for discounted lift tickets at participating hills across Ontario. Details to come.
Shared Parent Pass
Shared Parent Pass intended for parents sharing ONE pass. Only one parent can be on the hill at a time. It is signed by both parents on either side, with their corresponding photo. Can be purchased in conjunction with a child or junior pass ONLY.
Ski Hill Closure Due to Covid-19
In the event the government mandates closure of Laurentian Ski Hill for more than 14 days due to Covid-19, at any time after December 1, 2023, pass holders will have the option of refund or credit based on the following schedule:
|Credit and Refund Schedule||Credit||Refund|
|Before December 1, 2023||100%||100%|
|Before January 1, 2024||70%||40%|
|Before February 1, 2024||40%||25%|
|Before March 1, 2024||20%||No Refund|
|After March 1, 2024||No Credit||No Refund|
Laurentian Ski Hill Season Pass Refund Policy
- Season passes are non-refundable and non-transferable
- If there are extenuating circumstances such as injury or job transfer, a credit or refund request must be made in writing to [email protected]
- Full credit or refund for your season pass will be given if the request is made before December 15, 2023. No questions asked.
- Refund or credit request after December 1, 2023 will be based on the schedule above
- Season Pass must be returned to Laurentian Ski Hill sales desk prior to credit/refund being issued.
- After December 1, 2023, credits or refunds are only issued for the following reasons, (accompanied by appropriate documentation): job transfer or injury
- After December 1, 2023, all refunds will incur a $25 administration fee
- Refunds/credits for medical reasons shall be supported by a doctor's certificate.
- Refunds/credits for relocation shall be supported by a letter from an employer outlining details of the transfer of employment location.